6. Jobs/Tasks. When you join the garden you’ll sign up to help do a specific job. Please do your job! If you see something needs doing, either just take care of it quickly or leave a note about it in the communication area of the shed.
7. Watering when you’re away – if you’re going to be away on holiday and think your plot will need watering while you’re gone, please leave a message about it in the communication area in the shed. For this to work we all need to help – so if someone is away and their plot looks dry, please water it! You’ll be glad when they return the favour.
8. Compost – put all your garden cuttings in here. This is just for stuff from the garden- don’t bring your compost from home!
9. Weeding – Please keep both your plot and the area surrounding it free of weeds (there are a few quack grass patches we need to stay on top of!)
10. No pesticides/herbicides allowed – organic methods of control are the only ones allowed.
11. Please do not not harvest produce from plots other than their own, unless you’ve been specifically asked to do so.
12. Smoking is prohibited in the garden. If you bring pets, please make sure their behaviour does not affect any of the plots or communal areas.